Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On The Road Again

I'm experiencing a bit of déjà vu at the moment. I'm sitting by the computer typing on the blog while a big, red suitcase sits across the room empty and waiting to be filled. Yup, I'm leaving again. Tomorrow, I start my world domination in Europe. At the moment, I'm feeling more indifferent than anything else. But I was the same way when right before I left for Japan. The anxiety attack kicked in around my layover in San Francisco. I ended up sucking my phone card dry calling people and checking that I wasn't crazy. Hmm... oh well. If anyone hears from me tomorrow, it's because I'm losing it (again).

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Good luck Elaine! I wish I were in your shoes... travelling Europe!

I'll be going back home to the land of Oz next week, so I might know how you were feeling when you were headed home for the States.

Take care and see you online :)