Monday, February 14, 2011

St. Valentine's Day

Yes, today is Valentine's Day, the day where you're suppose to say how much to love someone by giving chocolates, flowers and greeting cards (or so the people who sell these things say). Ok, I might have a more cynical take on this day because I don't have anyone to shower me with heart-shaped chocolate boxes and metallic balloons that say "I love you" on it, but I digress. My point is we should be saying this to the ones nearest and dearest to us every day, or at least once in a while, but definitely not only once a year on February 14th.

So, as part of my spiritual journey for 2011, I've decided I'm going to send out emails (or call) certain people who has made a huge difference in my life. A bit of warning...  I'm writing this in bed slightly delusional with a 101˚F/38˚C fever and the inside of my head feeling like a bongo drum practice session. If things are a bit confusing, ask me in a couple of days when the drugs start kicking in.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: