Friday, February 13, 2009

I ♥ Chocolate

  • 07:00: Made myself some chocolate coffee. Yummy...
  • 08:20: Was given 2 Raspberry Hershey's Kisses by a co-worker.
  • 08:25: A guy pulled out a box of Ferrero Rochers and offered me one. I had to take one.
  • 08:50: Received 2 heart-shaped chocolate chip cookies made by my student.
  • 09:10: Ate a piece of dark chocolate in my bag while the students worked on a word puzzle.
  • 09:20: Gave out the dark chocolate for the word puzzle. Thought about eating another piece but stopped.
  • 09:45: Another teacher walked into the room handing out Valentines and Kisses.
  • 10:14: The student who gave me the chocolate chip cookies asked me to try her cookie. I smiled, told her I had to take care of something, then shoved the cookies in my pocket.
  • 10:16: Ran into other students and ended up with a handful of chocolate.
  • 10:25: The student asked me if I liked the chocolate chip cookie. I pulled a cookie out of my pocket and ate it in front of her.
  • 10:30: Another student gave me a box of chocolates.
  • 10:45: Attempted to give out all the chocolate on my desk. I failed.
  • 11:25: Went downstairs. Was told I had to try the chocolate brought by the Brasilians. I obliged.
  • 11:30: Found a table filled with ice cream, cake, and rice crispy treats.
  • 11:45: Quickly ran to my car and drove away.
  • 12:30: Arrived at 24 hour Fitness.
  • 14:30: Left 24 hour Fitness.
  • 15:00: Went into the kitchen to find the container of chocolate brownies I had intended to take to work sitting on the table. Opened the lid and popped a bit into my mouth.
  • 22:00: Sold the chocolate chip cookie made by my student to my brother.
  • 22:18: Blogged with 3 empty chocolate wrappers next to me while reading the antioxidant capacity of dark chocolate. (480mg per serving. It's just as good as eating blueberries!)
  • 22:25: Debating if I should go back to 24 hour Fitness now.
I truly believe chocolate makers created Valentine's Day for the sole purpose of making me fat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. I wish I was a teacher! You sure scored! Now I want chocolate...can you believe I didn't have ANY on Valentine's Day? I'm going to get a bowl of ice cream now to compensate. :)