Sunday, February 08, 2009

13 and Counting...

I know nobody is really reading this blog. And yet, I still feel obliged to write in it. Go figure.

Anywho, I've started to count down again. 13 more days. In 13 days, I'll be boarding a plane to Brasil and leaving all normalcy behind. And yet, I feel absolutely nothing. I haven't even really told anyone. I've left clues, albeit skint ones. I'm not really worried that the only Portuguese I know is "Oi!" and "Fome" (I'm hungry). (Ok, I do know something else, but no Brasilian will actually give me an exact translation.) I should be excited or at least terrified. Is there something wrong with me?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i read your blog! no worries, you'll pick up Portuguese very quickly. I survived in Portugal, so I'm sure you'll be fine in Brasil!!!!
But warning...don't drink that tea from the gourd...it's so nasty!!!!

Glenn said...

nah, i don't read your blog :P
when are you gonna post up photos??