Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Teach the Good English!

Me: Ana Cassia, please make a sentence using the word 'sausage'.
Ana Cassia: I don't like to drink the water from sausages.
Me: Hmm... good to know.

Alex: Teacher, your hair color is like what rabbits eat.
Me: Thanks, I think.

Me: What do you tell someone who's being a nuisance to you?
Zukalas: I will tell him to go have sex. And if he doesn't have a girlfriend, go find a prostitute.

Me: Tell me something that happened to you by accident.
Renata: My son.

Me: Are you married?
Lucas: No. I'm not married, but I'm test-driving now.
Me: Huh?
Lucas: Yes, test-driving.
Me: Do you mean before marriage?
Lucas: Yes.
Me: So, you are engaged?
Lucas: Yes.

Wellington: Walking down the aisle in a wedding is like walking to my death.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

that's even funnier that what's possible at nova!