Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Teach the Good English! - Part 2

Me: What do you want to eat tonight for your dinner?
Bethania: I would like to eat chicken boobs.

Andre: Teacher, what's the difference between 'crap' and 'shit'?
Me: I can only answer that question after class.

Me: What's the best way to get someone's attention from across the street?
Girdacio: Take off all your clothes and run across the street.

Me: What's the difference between a road and a street?
Rafael: On the road, we can go 18 KPM (30 MPH) and on the street we can go 30 KPM (45 MPH) if there is no police around.

Me: Make a sentence using the word 'blond'.
Gabriel: Today, I saw a hot blond licking ice cream.
Me: Thanks for sharing.

Me: What's the dearest thing you are wearing?
Wellington: My gun is the dearest thing I'm wearing.

Me: Make me a sentence using the word 'mustache'.
Artur: Sometimes, I dream about having a golden mustache because then I can sell it and make a lot of money.

Me: What do you do on weekends?
Rafael: I fly by horse to other planets and above my town where I can see a lot of amazing stuff like bars of soap talking in several languages, a soldier grasshopper, and the yellow grass below the mushroom.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

classic! absolutely fabulous! especially the last one!