Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Köszönöm Budapesten!

As part of my spring break extravaganza, I journeyed to Budapest with the intention of seeing the Danube, enjoying some classical music and spending some time in a public hot tub. Our first night, we soaked up some culture with a viewing of Don Quixote by the Hungarian Royal Ballet. I even dressed up in a dress (ok, I forgot my shoes so I walked around with a dress and black Converses.) I wish I read up on the story beforehand because I had no idea what was going on. But, it was a very interesting experience. Next time, I'll spring for non-nosebleed seats. The next day comprised of a stroll by the Danube... a very long stroll (and an eating tour!) The last day was spending some time people watching at Széchenyi spa. Kind of funny watching guys play chess in a spa, but when in Budapest, do as the Hungarians, right?

No comments: