Monday, April 09, 2012

How Draw Something Is Taking Over My Life

I was first introduced to this game about a month ago as a stress-relief. I've played this game in it's old-fashioned form called Pictionary. But thanks to Facebook and smartphones, I can play this game all over the world! I'm playing with former students in Korea, my brother in the States and friends around Europe. I draw as the last thing I do before going to sleep and the first thing I do when I wake up. (Although drawing right after waking up has produced some very odd pictures.) So, what have I learned from this game? Whether it be on a white board or in electronic form, I still suck at drawing!


Here are some of the more questionable drawings. The one in the middle is my masterpiece. What are the pictures? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Doug C said...

the one on the right is obviously 'bayonet'