Sunday, October 29, 2006

And So It Begins...

Current state: going through an emotional rollercoaster (jetcoaster, if you're Japanese).

I'm nearing the end of my life in Japan. (I told myself I wouldn't start counting again. Last time I did, I broke my leg. Superstitious? A bit.) I have my love/hate relationship with Japan. I love meeting people from all over the world. I hate having to say goodbye to my friends when they leave for good. I love the freedom and lack of responsibility that I have here. I hate working for a Japanese company. (I could go on and on but I won't.)

The future is a bit unknown at the moment, thus exacerbating my current mental state. I have these master plans but if it will ever make it into fruition remains to be seen.

Anywho... happy topic now. I'm off to Vietnam and Hong Kong on Thursday for 11 days. If anyone wants anything, please let me know. Can't wait to wear the pointy hat!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well you only live once so you gotta make the most of it! So are you coming to Thailand with us?!