Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The greatest feeling in the world

Since the accident, I never thought I would be able to ride my bike properly again. (Sorry mom, the boy was telling the truth. I rode a bike with a full leg cast and peddled with the good leg.) But today, after physical therapy, I decided to give it another go. (Itou-san's protractor is working again. I got it to bend it to 82 degrees!) So, I hopped on my rusty red bike, put both feet on the pedal, and magically, I was peddling with two legs. I let out a little scream. I rode to Nagoya station and back. (Very exciting!) And to celebrate, I went to the QQ and bought me an ice cream cone and Kit-Kat (BTW... bitter Kit-Kat is awesome). Life is good again.

1 comment:

Glenn said...

Well done! When does the doc think you'll be able to bend your knee to its maximum capacity?