Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And I'm Waiting...

Current location: Seoul, South Korea


Well, I'm actually in the airport. I'm just on a layover. I can't believe how quickly 5 days went. I probably slept on average 5 hours per night. That is probably one reason why I'm feeling like crap right now.

I have a 5 hour layover in Seoul before my 10+ hour flight back to Los Angeles. I can't believe I'm no longer in Japan. It's a bit surreal. The last time I was home was 735 days ago (a little over 2 years... I was trying to be a little more dramatic than I need to be.) Truthfully, I'm a bit scared. I'm not sure what to expect when I get there. I'll probably be taking pictures of everything like a tourist fresh off the plane.

Back to my layover... The first hour, I made a box. There's a Korean cultural center where you can make Korean art and crafts. I felt like I was in grade school again playing with glue. The second hour, I went around duty-free. I'm still contemplating whether or not to buy the chocolate covered seaweed and the chocolate kimchi for the family. I already got them chocolate squid, mayonnaise jello, and beef flavored caramel candy. Hour #3... the internet. I'm thinking for the 4th hour of finding some kimchi. But after that, I have absolutely no idea.

Oh well...

No comments: