Monday, February 26, 2007

To Procrastinate Is To Write

  • If I could go back into time, I would like to ask myself from 2 years ago the following:
    • Do you really need 15 empty shoe boxes?
    • Why is there a grocery-bag full of free samples of shampoo in your closet?
    • What possessed you to take all those Post-its from the lab?
    • Are you really going to use all those pens/pencils/highlighters/Sharpies/retractable erasers? Seriously, 124... and counting. (Does anyone know if the Salvation Army takes writing implements?)
  • I found my senior high school yearbook. It was a bit of a time warp, although I look exactly the same, just with shorter hair. I read messages from long lost friends about how we should keep in touch and how great high school was. I'm a bit tempted to call the phone numbers just to see if it works still. (It might be difficult considering that my cell phone is buried underneath all my crap and it's on vibrate.)
  • I like finding money. That means I can buy coffee again. (I'm not sure if the Coffee Bean will take rolls of pennies as payment.)
  • Driving in the rain is scary. Driving in the rain while trying to merge onto freeway traffic in LA is even scarier. (I will eventually get enough courage to make the 2 hour trek to San Diego. Really.)
  • I ran into another person today who said that I look like someone they use to know. (Yeah, all Chinese people look the same.)
  • I found my Darrin's Dance Grooves video and then promptly put it in the donation bag with the NSYNC CD and accompanying tour DVD. (What was I thinking?!)
  • I love the clothes dryer! It takes less than an hour for my clothes to dry, it comes out nice and warm, and there's no bird poop on it!
  • SoCal's saving grace... In-N-Out... Oh, how I missed thee...
  • The family is so hard to please. Anyone who likes Thai food, let me know. I'll cook for you.
  • Starcraft is an evil, evil game. I'm really deleting now. (Welcome back to 1998.)
  • Roberto, we're applying for the Amazing Race again!
  • I think I'm over my purging/cleaning phase now. I'm tired of coughing up dust balls.

No comments: